Job Title: Sales Administration Controller
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Department: Accounting/ Administration
Supervises: Sales Administration Assistant, Rental Administrator, Rental Assistant
Manages the Sales Administration function and team.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop, train, coach and actively lead diverse team of administrative professionals. Work with the CFO to establish department and individual goals/objectives and direct department personnel in achievement of responsibilities, objectives and career growth.
• Establish and maintain internal systems and controls to ensure the integrity of sales accounting systems, processes, and data. Identify and resolve operational and process problems and recommend/implement improved procedures. Participate in and support internal and external audits.
• Partner consistently and effectively with management and staff of other departments to plan, measure, drive and report on the progress of projects and other key initiatives to improve profitability and cash flow.
• Record OEM equipment settlements.
• Preparation of reports to include but not limited to: Whole-goods, Stock margin, Buyback, Volume, Discretionary Funds, Rental Invoices by Salesmen, ETC with Market Share, settlement recap, Inventory cards for annual attachment/SMM inventory.
• Maintain Company Vehicle license registrations
• Manage Annual Colorado SMM renewal process
• Reconcile applicable monthly balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare Commissions - Sales, Rentals and CSA’s.
• Record and Reconcile John Deere Credit payments.
• Supervise equipment sales and rental invoicing process.
• Coordinate Factory Freight to branches on all new JD Equipment (CWP & CF).
• Coordinate and/or lead monthly Sales Webinar with RM, RSC and Sales Admin Staff.
• Manage Extended Warranty process on new machines and upgrade existing machines.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Base salary plus full benefits