Job Title: HETAC (Honnen Equipment Technical Assistance Coordinator)
Reports To: Technical Services Manager
Department: Technical Services/Product Support
HETAC will provide centralized technical assistance to customers, internal and external on a wide range of equipment related issues, resulting in increased customer loyalty, increased service efficiency and incremental increases in parts and service business.
Essential Job Functions:
• Receive all technical calls, internal and external, diagnose and provide written and verbal recommendations for repair of equipment.
• Expert in the use of DTAC (Deere Technical Assistance Center).
• Expert in the use of Service Advisor and Service Advisor Remote
• Input and maintain DTAC cases for resolution by John Deere.
• Communicate DTAC resolutions to appropriate service personnel for follow up.
• Communicate technical bulletins to all service branches.
• Create, organize and keep an internal database of cases, housed on the Honnen Equipment Intranet, to be easily accessible for future use by all service divisions.
• Work with OEM representatives on issues related to the repair of equipment.
• Work to maintain good communication between departments and branches.
• Develop training programs to enhance manufacturer training, and to develop well rounded technical skills within the organization.
• Assist technicians in the field or shop with difficult diagnostic and or repair procedures.
• Maintain positive customer communication and relations.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Base salary plus full benefits.
Office and warehouse. Travel <25%