Junior Supply Chain Analyst
The primary purpose of the Junior Supply Chain Analyst is to study and analyse the supply and demand as well as manage the inventory needs and take part in forecasting.
We recognize that our success as an organization depends on our employees; therefore we strive to build a team of excellence in order to reach our greatest potential. If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and determined individual, we want YOU to join our growing company! We offer a great benefit package along with competitive wages and unlimited growth opportunity. We welcome you to be a part of our winning team, to excel in an enriching career and make a difference in the lives of millions of people.
For more information please visit our website at: www.medisca.com
Join our Talent Network: http://www.jobs.net/jobs/medisca/en-us/join
Please see below for the main functions of the Junior Supply Chain Analyst.
- Analyzing Inventory
- Analyze inventory levels, sales history and profit margins
- Verify the movement of products, find discrepancies and evaluate slow moving products
- Revise backorders; make sure products are available, in-house
- Determine lead times
- Forecast demand
- Analyze data
- Inventory Transfer
- Transferring inventory
- Communicating with freight companies
- Communicating with traffic coordinator
For your privacy and protection, when applying for a job online, it is advisable not to:
- Provide your social security number to a prospective employer,
- Provide credit card or bank account information or
- Perform any sort of monetary transaction.
To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.