When you are in need of urgent care, wouldn’t you like to be assured that you are going to receive exceptional, affordable service? As one of the nation’s largest providers of urgent care and occupational medical services, we at NextCare strive to ensure you and your family will experience the highest level of care. We operate more than 100 clinics in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming – seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Are you interested in having the opportunity to work for one of the nation’s largest providers of urgent care and occupational medical services?
If so, NextCare would love to have you join our team. As a NextCare team member, you’ll enjoy:
- Providing quality care and making a difference to our patients
- Earning a competitive salary
- Receiving excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement program, paid time off and more
- Creating a flexible and accommodating work schedule
- Working toward advancement and promotion opportunities
- Participating in NextCare® University classes, including CPR certification and MA Skill workshops
- Rewarding and fun work environments
- Growing an organization committed to serving its patients and communities
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email