Family owned and operated since 1932, NFI Industries is the premier provider of supply chain solutions. We bring our down-home approach to service and customer relationships to each of our clients across the globe. Our business has expanded over the years to include 12 divisions, each of which plays a vital role in the overall success of our company as they keep our customers’ businesses running smoothly. As our organization continues to grow, so does our need for top talent to fill the positions now available on our teams nationwide.
An industry leader in logistics, transportation, and distribution services, NFI Industries embodies a spirit of innovation and an entrepreneurial drive to succeed that has helped the company develop a reputation for leadership and solidarity in the marketplace. We are pleased to offer several different career paths with a proven track record for success:
- Driver Jobs – Owner Operators, Recent Driving School Graduates, and Experienced CDL A Drivers
- Corporate Jobs – Customer Service, Human Resources, Accounting, Office Management, and Sales
- Distribution & Warehousing Jobs – Material Handlers, Forklift Operators, Warehouse Managers, Shift Supervisors
- Transportation & Maintenance Jobs– Diesel Mechanics, Trailer Technicians, Logistics Coordinators
Are you ready to showcase your skills and get rewarded for your performance? Join our Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
As an EOE/AA employer, NFI will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or veteran or disability status.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email