Why Choose PSI
We are the best supplier by meeting customers’ requirements the first time, every time, performing and truly providing a partnership.
Develop & Reward
We promote and reward entrepreneurship and encourage our people to fully develop their professional and personal skills.
We achieve a competitive edge by encouraging innovation in the design and delivery of our products and services.
We are an industry leader, sustain growth, and develop profit opportunities, while constantly working to develop our financial strength.
- Medical Plan – the Company offers two PPO medical plans – one with no deductible and minimal co-pays and the other with small deductibles and slightly higher co-pays. Eligibility is the first of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Dental Plan – the Company offers a dental plan with eligibility being the first of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Life Insurance – portion paid by the company with the option to buy additional coverage for yourself and dependents.
- Disability Insurance – the Company offers a paid Personal/Sick Day plan plus short-term disability paid and the option to purchase a long-term disability plan.
- 401(K) Plan – the Company offers a Retirement Plan with eligibility being the first of the quarter after date of hire.
- Misc. – Employee discounts on various products including a rebate program on new cars, wellness centers, etc.
In this competitive job market we are proud to say we can still offer our employees benefits at cost to employees not typically seen today.
Join the Power Solutions International Talent Network today to stay up-to-date on our available opportunities!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. PSI believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local law. PSI also complies with applicable laws regarding reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with disabilities.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email