PTC Alliance Holdings Corp is a global leader in the production of Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) and Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) steel tubing. With nine manufacturing plants competitively located in the Midwestern regions of the United States, PTC Alliance has access to a copious number of markets.
PTC Alliance endeavors to attract, recruit, retain and develop the best talent in our industry and in our staff departments. We are committed to internal personal and professional growth for our employees while at the same time building our talent for our business growth plans. Our HR department and management team partners to accomplish this through several recruiting means:
- Hiring experienced professionals from outside of our company
- Promoting employees internally to positions of greater responsibility
- Partnering with various colleges, universities and technical schools
- Hiring entry-level students and graduates for co-ops, internship or management development program participation
We are especially interested in technical candidates with a degree in metallurgy, welding engineering, and manufacturing engineering. This is also broadened depending on the position being filled and the department with a recruiting need.
If you’re ready to work for a company where quality is our number one priority, we’d like to talk with you! Join the PTC Alliance Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email