Description de l'offre
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will market our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships as well as recruit accounting and finance project professionals for project financial consulting services. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Management Resources:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies”. (March 18, 2013)
As a Resource Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Recruiting finance and accounting project professionals - Recruiting senior-level finance and accounting project professionals to work on engagements with our clients; identifying consultants with the best mix of skills for each engagement; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants; and participating in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
Accounting or Finance Degree.
Qualification as an MBA and/or a professional accounting designation is highly desirable.
5 or more years of experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
Ability to discuss and define project requirements with senior-level executives.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.
Recommandations pour protéger vos données personnelles
Afin de protéger vos données personnelles, il est formellement déconseillé de:
- Donner votre numéro de sécurité sociale à un recruteur potentiel
- Transmettre des informations sur vos comptes bancaires ou sur vos cartes de paiement
- Effectuer un quelconque versement
Pour en savoir plus, consultez notre Charte de confiance. L’utilisation de notre site, est soumise aux conditions indiquées aux Mentions légales