Ref ID: 465037
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a Commercial Finance Analyst for an FMCG business based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
In the position of Commercial Finance Analyst Biggleswade you will play a pivotal part in providing key financial information across Sales & Marketing in line with month end guidelines. Other key duties to include:
- establish, maintain and analyse sales, margin, rebate and price reference documentation;
- collate and interpret financial information;
- work with your colleagues to ensure good use of ERP and CRM software and to obtain the desired output;
- control the pro forma accounts and liaise with credit control;
- update the commercial pricelists and provide guidance on quotation activity.
The successful candidate will need to have previous financial analysis skills working within finance
Part Qualified Accountant ACCA/ CIMA or QBE
Strong excel skills and ability to interpret key data
Business Partnering skills working with both internal/ external stake holders
Established FMCG business looking to increase head count within Finance and provide key support across Sales driving business performance.
Salary & Benefits
£33,000 to £37,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.