Ref ID: 465348
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting a highly commercial position for private equity backed consultancy group. Based near Bank, London. £45,000-55,000 + up to 20% bonus + benefits.
Interviews will be in January 2017
- COMPANY: Multi-national technology and consulting business
- POSITION: Commercial Finance Manager / Project Accountant
- SALARY: £45,000 - 55,000 + up to 20% bonus + benefits
- LOCATION: Near Bank station, London
- REPORTING INTO: Group Finance Director
Private Equity backed, multi-national technology and consulting business. They specialises in Financial Services, Life Sciences, Digital & Technology.
The Group Commercial Accountant will manage the Commercial Finance function (overseeing the development of two analysts), and will report directly to the Finance Director. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference, by shaping how financial information will be used and shared, stakeholder management across the group, providing guidance and analysis to Directors, Consultants, Commercial, Sales and HR.
UK growth into a Commercial Director as the UK company grows or International opportunities if required.
Finance Projects based around:
- Sales pipeline
- Time-booking and expenses
- Profitability tracking
- Unbilled work and cash-flow forecasting
- Management and Board Financial and Sales reporting
- Resource management
- Purchase order and invoicing
Candidate Profile required
- Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Project accounting experience
- Understanding of change management or programme management preferable
- Hands on manager who can coach and inspire others
- Business partnering experience with Finance and non-Finance stakeholders. Strong communicator who can clearly explain financial information effectively at all levels
The Commercial Finance Manager / Project Accountant will be offered a salary of £45,000 - 55,000 + up to 20% bonus + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.