Ref ID: 465074
Robert Half are recruiting for a Finance Analyst for our client who are one of the world's leading provider of New World premium, commercial and value products. They sell their products in over 100 countries and have more than 1,600 dedicated employees in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Europe, Asia, North America and South Africa and they make some of the world's best known brands!
Job Title: FINANCE ANALYST COST OF GOODS SOLD
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
- You will be responsible for providing accurate product costs for use in all systems and processes and for ensuring these are provided in a timely manner, supporting business requirements and prepared in accordance with AW processes and procedures.
- You will be responsible for preparing monthly COS variance analysis for PPV, Works Orders, Inventory and External Operations and for supporting the SC & Ops teams in root cause analysis to enable correction of process issues / understanding of variance drivers.
- You will prepare designated balance sheet reconciliations as part of the Cost and Inventory Finance team
- You will provide business partnering services to Marketing, Portfolio Management and Commercial Finance teams.
- You will be responsible for building budget PIC & SKU level costs and providing insightful analysis on year on year movements
- You will be support for the Finance manager in preparation of COGS variance forecasts.
- Ensuring timely delivery of costing information to support the business.
- Reviewing any NPD / EPD costings prepared by other Analysts prior to issue.
- Preparation of budget COGS by PIC
- Maintenance of accurate standard costs within JDE and regular data review.
- Preparation of Transfer Prices for InterCo's
- Ensure all month end financial procedures are completed with appropriate rigour and within agreed time scales to meet AW reporting requirements.
- Provide focussed, informed and insightful analysis of specified COGS variances.
- Overseeing weekly PPV & inventory adjustment review and weekly works order reconciliation.
- Provide insight and rigour on selected balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide indicative COGS on an ad-hoc basis
Essential Knowledge & skills:
- Strong / advanced Excel
- ERP system experience
- F-par / Hyperion experience
- Right First time focus
- Strong Numerical & Verbal reasoning
- Sound business & Commercial Acumen
- 'Can Do' attitude with customer focus
- Ability to work to tight and changing deadlines
- Team player - able to build sound working relationships
- Emotionally mature & resilient
- Good panning, organisational and communication skills
- Experience working in a transactional Finance team
- JDE or SAP experience
- Manufacturing Accounting
- AAT or degree in Finance related subject or CIMA Conversion
Job Title: FINANCE ANALYST COSTING
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.