Ref ID: 460116
Due to growth, Robert Half Financial Services are looking for a qualified Finance Analyst to work for a leading Investment Manager. This is an exciting new role which has been created through organic growth within the division of the business. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Financial modelling
- Responsibility for complete, accurate and timely financial analysis and reporting
- Provide commentary on income statement and balance sheet items, and to explain deviations from forecast and budget numbers
- Quick, quality responses to inform & satisfy stakeholders' needs and analysis requirements
- Be alert for ways to enhance reporting and, as the business changes, adapt reporting accordingly
You must be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Have at least 1 years experience in Investment management
- Willing to progress to leadership level within the business
- Exposure to business partnering
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Our client are a Pan-European Investment Manager who are headquartered in the heart of the City of London. This Financial Analyst position is a great opportunity for a confident and driven individual. This company are keen to develop their employees and promote internally.
Salary & Benefits
This Financial Analyst position based in the City of London within a highly successful Investment Manager will pay a salary range of £50,000-£55,000 along with a discretionary bonus along with other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.