Ref ID: 464914
Commercial Finance Analyst // Financial Planning Analyst
Robert Half - Finance Analyst £32,000 - £38,000
Our client, a market leading international travel business are actively seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their Bristol office.
This is a high profile role, working for a fast-paced, international travel business. As Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the business with accurate financial reports and analysis. You will play a key part in influencing business decisions by supporting business partners with detailed value adding analysis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international business with excellent scope for progression. We are looking for commercial accountants with the ambition to progress to Finance Business Partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop KPI's and produce weekly performance reports with detailed commentary#
- Pull together management accountant packs
- Work closely with the CFO, producing key financial information for internal and external reports to be presented to the Senior Leadership team
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process for departments, including the continual development of internal planning tool
- Build strong relationships with Business Partners and Heads of Departments
- Ad hoc analysis and reports on ongoing projects
- Part Qualified or Finalist accountants (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Commercial accounting experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g. retail/FMCG/travel)
- Experience producing KPI's, performance reports and data manipulation
- Confident and effective communicator
This role will pay a salary of £32,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience plus bonus and company benefits. If you meet the criteria and this sounds like and exciting opportunity, do not hesitate to apply.
Robert Half - Finance Analyst £32,000 - £38,000 + Excellent Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.