Ref ID: 459311
Robert Half are working exclusively with a Global business based In North Bristol. If you're seeking you're next interim assignment or immediately available seeking an interesting assignment within finance utilising your analytic skills this role will certainly be of interest.
Role: Interim Finance Analyst
Rate: £200-£250pd (depending on experience)
Start date: Early Jan 2017
Duration: - 3-6 months (likely to extended due to perm recruitment and workload)
Qualification: QBE or Qualified Accountant
- Assisting in the preparation of the financial reporting requirements throughout the year including weekly forecast, Monthly reports, Quarterly forecasting and Annual budget.
- Review commercial trends and use insight to highlight opportunities and risks
- Challenge and influence commercial decision making whilst proactively improving existing processes and controls
- Use extracts and analysis produced to prepare weekly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly report for group, reporting against both current and previous year in order to assess performance accurately
- Analysis and explanation of budget variances
- Accountable for full balance sheet reconciliations on a period basis with any discrepancies investigated and corrected
- Responsible for accurate delivery of weekly/monthly KPI reporting
- Develop and improve processes and procedures
- Qualified accountant (CA/CIMA/ACCA) and/or has relevant financial experience. My client is also willing to consider Part-Qualified candidates/QBE.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to present and analyse reports for managers within the business
- May come from a strong background in contracting
If you're available at short notice or a professional contractor seeking a challenging interim role then please send your CV direct and call me direct on 0117 9935400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.