Ref ID: 463806
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join an Investment Management Firm based in the City of London to assist with year-end. This small finance team is looking for a hard working financial accountant to assist with the year end period and produce the management accounts, the financial statements for the audit and other project work as needed.
Duties will include the following:
• Production of financial statements in preparation for the years audit
• Assist with the preparation of the management accounts
• Preparation of bank reconciliations, journal entries and expense payments
• Assist the group with the year-end financial process contributing to the production of the group's consolidated accounts
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
• A Qualified Financial Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• 5 years + experience in the financial services sector
• Strong working knowledge of IFRS
• Ideally have exposure to the audit process and dealing with various stakeholders
Strong excel experience
The Company One of the world's leading investment management firms. Headquartered in America, this is a well-established organisation that has forged strong client relationships through time making it one of the most competitive investment management firms in the city.
A small and friendly finance team that prides itself in getting the work done no matter how big or small.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for around 3 months.
The rate for this Qualified Financial Accountant is £325-£375 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.