Ref ID: 465459
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a qualified Financial Planning Analyst in Bedfordshire
The Role & Responsibilities
We are looking to recruit in this exciting phase for our client in Bedfordshire, a Financial Planning Analyst that has great attention to detail and looks beyond the numbers and is interested in outcomes and how this impacts the business on a wider scale.
Exposure is excellent within the broader teams and a huge career opportunity for the right individual to thrive. The following duties are expected but not limited to:
- Business planning & future forecasting
- Financial modelling
- Appraising multiple projects
- Identifying growth opportunities and risks associated with through investigation
- Working with senior stakeholders across the business to aid in strategic decision making for longer term growth
- Qualified Accountant or equivalent
- Commercially minded and not afraid to reach out on a weekly, monthly basis to wider teams for information that will help complete your day to day responsibilities
- Commercial mindset, utilising finance background to provide accurate modelling
- Be able to combine your accountancy and modelling skills with effective business partnering in order to ensure the accuracy of financial forecasts and effectively support strategic decision making
- The organisation is an employer of choice in the local area that offers extensive opportunities for career development and enhancement including continuous career development courses on the job and the ability to further qualifications including study support
Salary & Benefits
- Role of Financial Planning Analyst is paying between 45k and 50k plus superb company benefits which can be discussed upon application.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.