Ref ID: 461038
Robert Half are currently working exclusively on a 6 month interim role with a one of Bristol's most respected employers. As the business has grown substantially over the last few years multiple systems projects are now fully operational pulling various key members of my clients finance team to be seconded using the valuable business knowledge to support. As a result my client requires a Qualified accountant with strong technical financial accounting and balance sheet reporting skills to step in and provide vital cover over the coming months
ROLE: SENIOR REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
The Senior Reporting Accountant position is a senior role within the Group Reporting Team responsible for Balance Sheet accounting transactions and financial reporting for both external and internal management purposes.
LOCATION: C.Bristol (With close links to Bristol Temple meads)
DURATION: 6 months
- Responsible for the production of management and statutory reporting for the business including quarterly management accounts and the provision of financial information.
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reporting for internal management information and providing users with a thorough understanding of all monthly movements.
- Responsible for the provision of technical accounting advice and accounting for the impact of structure changes.
- Key liaison responsible for providing the management team with accounting support for all transactions and the calculation of quarterly income distributions.
- Responsible for the preparation of subsidiary management accounts for external finance providers.
- Supporting the Groups statutory interim and full year reporting periods, including being a key contact to external auditors and the provision of information.
- Support internal audit activity within your responsibility.
- Qualified professional contractor ACA/ACCA/CIMA seeking a new long term assignment.
- Experience dealing with Groups and consolidation accounting.
- Strong academic record.
- Up to date technical accounting knowledge with experience of using this in reporting and a desire to keep abreast of current practise and legislative changes.
- Excellent IT skills including advanced MS Excel Skills.
- Experience of working with modular accounting systems.
- An ability to communicate with individuals at various levels across the business and develop good working relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to explain complex requirements and processes to others in a coherent way
If you are immediately available seeking a challenging yet rewarding interim contract within a progressive, fast paced company then please send me the latest copy of your CV and call me direct on 0117 993 5400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.