Ref ID: 461500
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a highly progressive GROUP ACCOUNTANT / ANALYST to join a FTSE Media/Publishing business based in the WEST END, LONDON.
- POSITION: GROUP ACCOUNTANT / ANALYST
- SALARY: £60,000 + 10/15% BONUS + BENEFITS
- COMPANY: FTSE 100 Group - Media / Publishing
- MANAGER: She is a highly progressive ex Manager from Deloitte - recently progressed into a Group Finance Manager, really outgoing and personable
- SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE PROFILE: ACA Qualified from Practice (Audit)
Supporting the Group Financial Reporting Manager and Group Financial Controller in the preparation and project management of external financial reporting and providing analysis and advice on the commercial and business implications of accounting issues.
- No Quarterly/Monthly reporting or transactional finance
- Great mix of technical / commercial that will help anyone progress into senior management positions
- Liaising with the technical ACA team:
- Business partnering / presenting to a FTSE CFO
- Group finance exposure
- US exposure
- Analysis and advice on the commercial and business implications of accounting issues including revenue recognition, acquisition accounting, valuations, cost capitalisation, pensions and share based incentives
- Project management & preperation of external financial reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of commentary and analysis for results announcements and presentations
- Provide support and advice to non-financial divisional heads
- AD hoc project management
- Qualified chartered accountant (ICAEW or ICAS)
- Group audit experience
- Looking for a broad position within a progressive environment/business
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.