Ref ID: 463999
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting an Senior Audit Analyst position for a highly progressive Private Equity backed US company setting up a brand new high performing finance function in London. Up to £59,990 + bonus + benefits.
It's a great step for any ACA qualified Auditor that is looking to gain technical / commercial experience within industry & eventually progress into a Finance Director.
- Up to 40% travel in the first year - Europe, Australia, U.S, Asia
- Work as part of the team that is setting up the whole Audit/Finance function in the UK
- Progression into a Manager position within 18months or has the opportunity to move within the group (Including movement to the US)
- Whole team is ACA qualified from 'Big 4', UK, Spain, Europe - exceptional culture and high performing team
- Company: Private Equity backed US cosmetics / retail business
- Managers: 'Big 4' Qualified, extremely impressive and driven, extensive retail / e-commerce / Private Equity experience
- Role: Senior audit analyst
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £59,400 + 25days holiday + Bonus + Benefits
- Provide a systematic, objective and independent assessment of the operations and internal controls within the global group.
- Prepare & present comprehensive work papers for very senior stakeholders
- Assist with audit planning
- Analyse and evaluate processes, controls and information technology to maximise efficiency and minimise risks
- Identify and manage risks
- Management and control of systems
- Work with our co-source provider to conduct audits of company operations and systems with an emphasis on internal controls, operating efficiency and compliance with corporate policies and best practice
- SOX exposure / training
- ACA Qualified Accountant from Audit
- Outgoing and progressive
- Excellent organisational
- Passionate about the travel element
Salary & Benefits
The Senior Audit Analyst will be offering a salary of up to £59,990 + Bonus + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.