About Fairing Way:
Located in a brand new state-of-the-art senior living community, Fairing Way offers an exceptional environment for South Shore adults aged 55 and plus.
The Facility Operations Manager serves as a critical part of the management team that is responsible for the overall operations of the Maintenance, Housekeeping and Laundry Departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Physical Grounds and Building Maintenance:
Responsible for the safety and welfare of all residents and employees as it pertains to the physical grounds and buildings, with duties that include, but are not limited to supervision and/or participation in:
- This position is completely responsible for the maintenance and care of the building and all of its systems: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, security, and fire alarms
- Development and Execution of a preventative maintenance program
- Floor care & maintenance
- Trash removal, medical waste removal & recordkeeping
- Small repairs, painting and snow/ice removal
- Moving furniture and general maintenance of lawns, gardens & grounds
- Training all facilities operations staff
- Fire & evacuation drills & related training for all staff
- Cleanliness of resident rooms and common areas, including the Club House and IL spaces
Safety and Compliance:
Ensure compliance with OSHA guidelines and DPH regulations surrounding the handling and use of all chemicals in the community as well as be responsible for the maintenance of all equipment, including managing the lock out tag out process to ensure safe operations of equipment. This position is responsible for compliance with Life Safety Code and participation in annual DPH survey of the same.
-The Facilities Operation Manager is also responsible for ensuring all vendor contracts are in place and adhered to for the g services such as fire alarms, trash, snow removal, etc.
Rice Eventide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Rice Eventide offers a comfortable working environment along with competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off and other benefits.