Good exposure to Mulesoft API platform and Cloud hub, Experience in developing mule flows in Anypoint studio, with strong REST and SOAP web services, RAML in Mule, and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, VM , CXF connectors etc.)
Java API’s: EJB, JPA, JSF, JFC, JSP, Servlets, Security, Cryptography, RMI, JMS, JMX, JNDI,
JDBC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS and JUnit
J2EE Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Axis, CXF and Jersey
Databases: Oracle,DB2, Mongo and Dynamo
Web Technologies/Tools: HTML, XML, XSLT, Ajax and JQuery
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, MuleSoft and JBoss
Development Tools: Anypoint, RAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ
Messaging Servers: IBM Websphere MQ, JMS
ESB: MuleSoft CE and MuleSoft EE 2.x/3.x
Other Tools: Drools, Rally, Dynatrace and Wily Introscope
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, and Linux
• Designe high volume real time transactional services in SOA platform.
• Modele different inter-services communication patterns used with Mule ESB
• Worked with cross-domain application teams to identify the goals and provided solution.
• Responsible for working with Business Architecture team and Business Analysts to covert business requirements to architectural model.
• Responsible for planning and designing of application infrastructure to host services in cloud and non-cloud environment.
• Worked closely with Project Management to ensure that the development is delivered timely and it meets all the requirements with higher quality.
• Provided detailed specifications for applications to meet client/user requirements.
• Involved in development team scrum meetings for sprint planning, review meetings and retrospectives. .
Vendors - Please respond to all requirements below in the comments section upon candidate submittal:
2 years of mulesoft experience
8+ years experience in Java Programming
Excellent Communication skills/team player