We are looking for a Senior web developer with extensive experience in Web Design to assist as we transform our customer facing website to a responsive experience. Responsibilities include working closely with designers to turn their designs into a responsive UI webpages. This candidate should have experience / be comfortable with leading a team of small developers and capable of defining UI architecture / module layout while building new pages / sites. They should be capable of leading a development team in an Agile Environment.
This is a unique opportunity to influence and redefine the customer facing website for a Fortune Top 25 Corporation.
Baseline skill set:
• Experience with the latest Front End technologies - HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and new design patterns – Responsive Web Design, MVC, OOCSS
• Experience as a lead developer / UI architect on an agile development team
• Experience working in a corporate IT environment with software tools used for design, build, test and debug
• Experience designing and implementing APIs using AJAX with back end teams
• Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-device, cross-browser compliant code
• Writes high-quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
• Knowledge of web accessibility and requisite coding standards; screen readers and keyboard focus
• Enterprise exposure in defect resolution up and down UI ~ from the http header to AJAX failures and OS/browser anomalies
• Clear communication. Design documentation, cross-team communication and user experience reviews require spot-on written and verbal communications.
• Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
• High Energy/Collaborative working style
• Experience with JQuery library
• Experience with modern UI build frameworks a plus (Node, Grunt, Gulp)