• Gathers data from various systems of record available, creates reports and performs analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
• Works closely with leadership to ensure operations is in compliance with stated policies, standards and guidelines.
• Resource is the point of contact for all privileged access requests.
• Ensure all privileged access requests contain complete and accurate information.
• Work with requestors as needed if requests are missing information or information supplied is not clear or accurate.
• Ensure all required approvals are obtained and provide timely communications on the status of privileged access requests pending approval.
• Experience working with MicroSoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to obtain and organize relevant information/data using technology such as Excel pivot tables and filtering
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to review information/data for logical soundness and understanding
• 5 years performing a control function or serving as a technical trainer.
• Associate’s degree in business administration, management information systems, or equivalent work experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management skills – establish & deliver on due dates, work toward a deadline with minimal guidance
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Location: Charlotte, NC or Jacksonville, FL