TITLE: Risk Manager
• Work within a team environment to prepare operational and technology teams for audit programs and test procedures that satisfy audit objectives
• Review team responses to operational and technology audit inquiries, documenting control effectiveness, deficiencies or inefficiencies and managing the completion of all data requests within the given audit timeframe
• Conduct exit meetings with senior management and other stakeholders to agree on audit results and to obtain appropriate responses to internal control deficiencies
• Prepare written reports on status and clearing and report inconsistencies with the responsible team.
• Participate in annual risk assessment processes, including the identification of key risks across the enterprise, and development of the audit plan.
• Build and maintain effective relationships.
• Contribute to developing a culture of risk awareness.
• Exhibits understanding of related business functions, including technology, regulatory, operations, and financial aspects
• Develops and applies effective project leadership skills regarding engagement, task assignment and monitoring, project pacing and control.
• Demonstrates professional skepticism.
• Presents results in an objective and unbiased manner.
• Writes opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions.
• Escalates significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management.
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in internal audit, including in the capacity of a supervisor or manager
• Experience dealing with a demanding environment and regulatory change
• Experience with technology based audits
• Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse, cross-functional and international environment.
• Comfortable with changing environment. Adaptable.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent project management and administrative skills.
• Excellent relationship management and team building skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred. Other business related degrees will be considered depending upon relevant experience
• MBA a plus