Position summary and key responsibilities
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for all pre-release readiness activities, communication, and coordination as part of the Sales and Servicing Release team. Main concentrations outside of release week will be assistance with peers in Performance Testing, Knowledge Transfer, and Application Monitoring. This role will work in conjunction with our Release Management partners to be up-to-date on all release changes and awareness items.
Responsible for assisting 2nd shift with all production deployments and iPlan coordination. This translates to 10-7 EST, 11-8 EST and then correlated to Plano, TX time. Must be able to work weekends when necessary, as weekend support is needed for once a month releases (Saturday & Sunday work).
• Strong project management background, 5 - 7 years’ experience
• Strong Technology Project Management experience
• Ability to manage multiple deliverables with various timelines
• Highly motivated self-starter with proficiency in multi-tasking ability
• Strong relationship, verbal and written communication, and influencing skills
• Experience in implementing concurrent technology projects on-time and on-budget with data movement or data conversions within a fast-paced environment
• Skilled experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Foster collaboration between different teams
• Experience with SharePoint
• Availability to work occasional nights and rotational weekends
• Exposure or understanding of Agile Project Management
• Some experience with in industry standard release management