Position will interact with business users as well as technology, program/project management, audit, compliance, learning and communication partners, and senior executives.
Design/re-designs business processes and enhance process activities in alignment with the business strategy. Provides tactical execution of strategic goals, utilizing enterprise approved tools and methodologies, (i.e., ARIS, Procedures Portal) to enhance end-to-end transparency.
Integrates best practices with process design to ensure continuous process improvement, and simplification of the business environment (SIM).
Creates an environment that encourages identifying, managing and controlling risks.
Ability to analyze present-state, develop future state alternatives and facilitate implementation.
Analyzes process data to recognize systemic flaws that require process redesign and performance fluctuations that should be addressed.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Six Sigma Expertise (prefer Six Sigma BB or MBB certification)
• Process Modeling experience (ARIS experience desired)
• 3+ years of strong analytical / problem solving / process design skills
• 3+ years relevant experience in roles with increasing responsibilities, preferably within a Bank of America control function or Technology
• 2+ years of Risk Management / Mitigation experience
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong individual contributor, able to work independently or with a team.
• Detail oriented, capable of working in a face-paced, time sensitive, environment and managing to deadlines, while driving for results.
• Proficient computer/software skills- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge and management experience with multi-level organizations