General Requirements: Manage the technical aspects of and initiative or initiatives, including creating project plans, timelines and deliverables. Identify and track project issues/risks and identify actions to resolve issues and mitigate risks Facilitate meetings. Be able to report on project status and financials. Liaison with the technical, testing, enterprise architecture and infrastructure teams.
More specific Requirements
1) Rally Agile tracking tool experience
2) MS Project, Excel, Word skills
3) Very organized yet able to ‘connect the dots’ and have sound judgment
4) Ability to create and manage a detailed project plan
5) Ability to work independently, but identify and know when to escalate risks
6) Ability to, verbally and in writing, summarize a complex project status or issue/risk and communicate to executive management with thoughtful alternatives, tradeoffs, and recommendation. Ability to “frame up” a challenging situation for management.
7) Ability to work with diverse and challenging business partners in all time zones; ability to ‘read’ the audience and respond professionally.
8) Ability to hold self and others accountable for assigned tasks and issues while maintaining a teamwork and professional environment
9) Ability to follow through on administrative tasks, such as meeting minutes, project status, issues lists, etc. Keeping up with all project documentation on a timely basis and storing it in appropriate folders.
10) Adaptable to change
11) Financial acumen and complex budget management skills