We are seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer/Analyst with 3-5 years of automation coding experience. The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining the automation tests for integrated regression testing of multiple Quartz projects. Candidate should be capable of designing and building custom test frameworks leveraging automation tools, custom API’s.
* Python (SME)
• Build, maintain, and extend automated regression test suites.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
• Working knowledge of testing concepts, verification and validation techniques, defect management (Jira/CODE), quantitative methods and measurement programs.
• Define, document, implement and review test criteria for assigned components
• Preparation of test plans and scripts to ensure proper coverage of regression.
• Ability to analyze results and efficiently communicating these back to the development team
• Experience developing automation tests using standard automation tools is a must have.
• Experience in Global Markets Tech is a plus
• Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science
• 3-5 years of experience
As the capstone program continues to evolve, we need on onshore person with Python experience to help automate the batch regression. In addition the person would be responsible for build management for the entire XVA organization in quartz.
This position is needed to be in the US as there is not enough QA coverage onshore. Hand off between US based Dev teams and India based QA teams causes delays and adds risk to delivery.