- Will be responsible for Storage reclaims on EMC/IBM Websphere/HDS/NetApp platforms. This will involve vendor supplied apps, MaSTERS, CLI work.
- Must be familiar with Systems of record updating including SRDB and ITSM.
- Operating knowledge and familiarity with Informatica, Netezza and data warehousing configurations favorable
- SAN and Zoning cleanup involving Cisco/Brocade/McData required.
1. Customer/Client focus - minimize impacts
2. Collaboration and teamwork skills
3. Clear communication with management and team members
4. Technical aptitude with above systems and hardware
5. Thoroughness in work within targeted timelines and project deadlines
Schedule and Hours of work:
This position is an 8am-5pm M-F position but some after hours and weekend work may be required. SA should be available by phone/pager as needed for escalation.
Experience and Educational requirements:
Past experience and education must be commensurate with the listed skill set required for this position. This is not an entry level position and the successful candidate should possess a mature skill set aligned to all of the specific categories noted in the job description
Top 4 Must Have Skills/Experience
1) SAN Troubleshooting
2) NAS Configuration
3) Documentation of best practices
4) Fiber Attached Zoning (cisco)