Service Transition Intake Manager
Service Transition Intake Manager will be responsible for successfully managing all incoming or changing Cloud Platform products and services through Service Transition. The aim is to ensure there are clear requirements so that all cloud products and services are engineered to operate. This role will work with Service Strategy, Service Design teams and technical writers to validate and complete Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and generate inputs and output for Service Design Packages (SDP) supporting Service Transition and Operations Management.
• 5-7 years of experience in Infrastructure Services and Operations
• Strong understanding IT Infrastructure Life Cycle Management Processes ITIL
• Strong understanding of Project Management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Good Understanding of database concepts to collect, calculate, and create reports
• VMWare operational tooling experience, such as vCenter, vCOPs
• System integration skills: Perl, JAVA, C++
• Experienced in customizing APIs and web services between enterprise tooling (SSO, LDAP, ITM, Maximo, Remedy, etc.)
• Experience in creating or customizing automation scripts.
Location: Charlotte, NC