Senior Solution Architect Java
Looking for a candidate with more than 10 years of experience as a Solutions Architect with great communication, documentation, leadership and mentoring skills. This SA role will ensure that overall integrated solution complies and aligns with the enterprise architecture. Domain knowledge of Operational Risk, Compliance, and Surveillance concepts is highly recommended.
Solutions Role Activities
Provides integrated systems solutions, consulting and architecture governance including performing Permit to Build/Operate reviews. The Solutions Architect will be responsible for working across system applications and platforms to identify, design, and deliver high level design and technical reference architectures that drive customer satisfaction and business growth. Interfaces with service delivery, solution delivery, vendor and other support partners to ensure that technology is developed under sound architecture principles in support of business strategies and enterprise goals. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource who can perform as an individual contributor. Should have strong communication skills, should be a consensus builder and thought leader.
• Provide reference patterns, solutions while driving architectural recommendations. Maintain current and future state views of application architecture.
• Ensure architectural adherence through business requirements, design and build reviews.
• Create High Level Design documents.
• Handle PTB/PTO process for the assigned modules.
• Provide conceptual, logical and information architectural views.
• Perform application evaluations, alternative architecture analysis.
• Ability to create a model or concept of information that is used and applied to activities which require explicit details of complex information systems.
• Ability to create mockups to convey a solution visually to all stakeholders.
• Ability to create proof of concepts in order to promote new technologies or solutions, where needed.
• Provide oversight to other solution architects in their activities and deliverables.
• Create non-functional requirements documentation with SLAs.
• Ability to co-support the business and tech partners with the Data Migration, be able to provide ideas, approach, identify potential data gaps and solutions.
Common Education / Experience
• 20+ years industry experience with technology domain experience.
• 10+ years in enterprise, application and information architecture design ( high level design).
• Experience with mentoring and providing oversight to other solution architects.
• Experience with Permit to Build and Permit to Operate process.
• Experience with Data intensive applications needing high performance.
• Must have expert understanding and experience with building, integrating and deploying enterprise applications.
• Extensive J2EE development experience including but not limited to:
• Spring and Spring Security,
• Oracle and Hibernate,
• REST and SOAP web services,
• Angular JS, JSON, Jquery, Bootstrap, CSS,
• Web and Network Architectures (HTTP services, Load Balancers, Proxy, proxy services, etc.)
• Data Migration Process and Techniques,
• Experience in software methodologies and industry practices.
• Ability to comfortably and credibly present to senior management. Be able to articulate the value proposition of getting solutions built using sound architecture principles
• Experience facilitating architectural pattern and solution designs
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with minimal supervision; collaborative skills, a MUST.
• Excellent written, verbal and diagramming skills
• Required Skills with at least one of the tools below:
• Workflow Management Tools (IBPM, PEGA, TIBCO, etc)
• Content Management Tools (Documentum, FileNet, etc).
• Financial Services or Banking experience preferred.
• Object modeling and application development experience preferred.
• Data analysis and modeling.