A great client of ours based in Jacksonville, FL is searching for a Senior Mobile Developer to join their team on a long-term contract basis.
The Senior Mobile Developer is responsible for delivering all SDLC aspects supporting mobile development to include analysis, designing, coding, testing and troubleshooting.
Responsibilities also include:
- Working collaboratively with our client's development team and QA team members to construct software solutions using agile methodology.
- Devising or modifying procedures to solve complex problems considering mobile device capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results, and analysis and resolution of mobile application performance problems.
- Responsible for mobile application design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Develop software that communicates with back-end server / cloud services
- Support and improve mobile applications and show a high level of ownership.
- Participate in daily team standups, review, planning and retrospective meetings.
- Collaborate with other members of IT on the best practices around software development.
- Completion of one or more phases of internal team projects.
- Regularly providing guidance to less-experienced mobile programmers.
- Working with Graphic Designers and other members of internal project team and external contractors to develop mobile programs, designs and make architecture recommendations, as well as providing guidance and expertise on how best to design the product solution to work with mobile devices.
- Acting independently under general direction of the Software Programming Lead
- Provides technical leadership on complex projects.
- May act as expert in business or functional area.
- Formulating and defining system scope and objectives.
- Responsible for assuring other programming personnel on team follow and adhere to standardized quality assurance guidelines among mobile software product.
- Evaluates and researches latest mobile technologies.
- Mentors other programming personnel on the team.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting on status of assigned tasks.
To qualify for consideration, you must meet or exceed the following:
- Significant development experience in: React Native, Android Studio, Mobile apps development and Java, Swift.
- Solid experience constructing software solutions using agile methodology.
- A high level of technical expertise in mobile application development.
- Strong experience developing software that communicates with back-end server / cloud services.
- Thorough understanding of a number of disciplines including but not limited to databases, networking, programming, deployment of mobile applications.
- Full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming.
- Experience in mobile application design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
You must be able to work on our W2 to be considered. Sorry, no 3rd party candidates.