Our client, a real estate development, management and investment firm, is looking for a great on-site Leasing Agent to join their team. Must have a real estate license. This is a temp-to-perm position. Hours:
40-hour workweek including weekends. The hours will vary between:
- Monday through Saturday (10:00am - 6:00pm) and Sunday (10:00am - 5:00pm)
- Monday through Saturday (11:00am - 7:00pm)
- This may be a floating position and will rotate
Let Our Success Be Yours
- Will assist in leasing apartments
- Must have previous experience in this field or possibly as a broker that is tired of working on commission only.
- Showing apartments and running between buildings and appointments
- Computer skills are a must - Excel, running credit checks, etc
- Think on your feet, excellent customer service skills
- Represent property owner in new leasing transactions for luxury high- rise complex in Manhattan.
- Determine pricing and negotiated new lease terms to maximize landlord revenues while consistently closing new business.
- Create internal and external marketing materials including: promotional web site content, building brochures, training materials and daily web advertising.
- Manage and coordinate rent stabilized lease closings.