We continue to evaluate and improve the ways Trinchero can help support and protect our employees, our communities, and our future.
Five Strategic Pillars
- Devoted Owners – The Trinchero family remains family-owned and family-run since 1948.
- Infrastructure that Delivers Quality – TFE has made significant investment in infrastructure. We continually farm our vineyards to supply quality grapes, and we build new facilities to produce the highest quality wines.
- A Work Force that Executes – Our people have a passion for our company and the industry. From production through sales, our team cares about our products, and takes ownership to ensure success in the marketplace.
- Innovation – Evolution is an important part of a company’s growth. We strive to develop innovative new products that provide consumers with the trends and brands they want and help develop the next generation of trends.
- Powerful Collaboration – We understand the value of working with industry organizations and other winemaking companies to strengthen and diversify our portfolio.
“To be a leader in the alcohol beverage industry by providing our customers with products of high value while maintaining integrity and family tradition.”
“To attain long term growth and profitability through the production and sale of high quality products for the consumer, guided by our commitment to company values.”
All of Trinchero Family Estates California wines come from sustainably farmed vineyards and our wineries participate in regional Sustainable Farming Certification Programs including Fish Friendly Farming / Napa Green, the Central Coast Vineyard Team SIP Certification Program, Lodi Rules and California Certified Organic Farmers. Trinchero Family Estates has received esteemed industry awards for its sustainability efforts and continues the company’s long standing commitment to the environment.
We are passionate about giving back to the community, and have established some of the industry’s most innovative philanthropic initiatives:
- Sutter Home for Hope – In 2001, after company founder Vera Trinchero was diagnosed with breast cancer, the company launched Sutter Home for Hope, with the goal of raising money to raise awareness for breast cancer. Today, we partner with an organization every year to work towards this goal.
- Trinity Oaks One Bottle One Tree – Buy 1 bottle, plant 1 tree. Since 1989, Trees for the Future has helped 1 million people in thousands of communities in over 20 countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Trinity Oaks has helped plant over 12 million tress.
- Newman’s Own Foundation – A portion of the proceeds of Newman’s Own Wine and Common Good Wine are donated to the Newman’s Own Foundation who distributes the funds to charities worldwide.