- Be the Scrum Master for two or three Agile Teams
- Facilitate team's Scrum ceremonies such a Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Provide guidance on Agile principles and Scrum practices to teams and management
- Act as servant leader for the Scrum Teams, helping them resolve conflict and impediments as needed
- Ensure teams are adopting prescribed Scrum practices correctly and help them evolve the practices appropriately. This includes but is not limited to:
- Help Product Owner with managing their Product Backlog and Release Plan
- Help Scrum Team manage their Sprint Backlogs.
- Monitor and manage Scrum Team's impediment list.
- Initiate and oversee continuous improvement efforts around Agile.
- Provide regular evaluations, metrics and suggested improvements for the company's agile adoption.
- Scrum Master with 3 to 5 years' experience with Agile teams
- In-depth knowledge of Agile practices and how they map to Scrum practices with an ability to help a company/team mature their process in a practical manner
- Excellent team facilitation and conflict resolution skills to work with diverse range of teams
- Experience with coaching a company at all levels through their Agile/Scrum adoption
- Experience working directly with Product Owners on backlog grooming and release planning
- Experience with JIRA preferred
- Experience with Kanban is a plus