The Scrum Master is the person responsible for efficient and effective execution of sprints by ensuring sprints meet stated goals and objectives through servant leadership and fostering an atmosphere of exceptional teamwork that delivers success for all involved and the organization. This person will be assigned some of the most challenging, highly visible, and highly complex projects in the company and will require exceptionally advanced agile / scrum experience and expertise to be successful.
- Minimum (4) four-year college degree in computer systems design or computer science, and/or 10 years equivalent work experience
- Minimum (3) years of agile / scrum experience.
- Minimum (5) years of application development experience.
- Knowledge of project management and agile methodologies/concepts.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office + Visio skills
- Ability to provide samples of work product upon face-to-face interview
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)