Make a positive difference in the lives of 7-14 formerly homeless young men, 18-24 years of age, who now live in our Transition Home. Assist in the supervision of the facility and aid residents in working toward self sufficiency, gaining permanent housing, increasing income and healthy living skills.
- Interact with residents and build rapport with them.
- Oversee activities of residents to ensure their safety; well-being; participation in the program; and compliance with guidelines.
- Resolve conflicts between residents and provide crisis intervention.
- Develop goals with residents and assist them with their goal plans.
- Facilitate educational and volunteer groups.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and completely.
- Assess medical emergencies, provide emergency First Aid and CPR, and coordinate medical services as needed.