About Health Care Logistics
For 40+ years Health Care Logistics (HCL) has been an established and stable medical products company that is an industry leader specializing in manufacturing, packaging, and distributing unique and hard-to-find products. Complete customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
HCL guarantees an unmatched inventory of unique and hard-to-find items that includes compounding and dispensing products, infection prevention supplies and unit dose packaging materials, as well as many other lines. We stock more than 8,000 products from 22 unique lines. We've tailored our products and services to the needs of our customers which makes us unique and adaptable to meet our customer’s needs!
HCL maintains an excellent work and personal life balance where employees never take work home!
Some of the things you will do as the Account Manager
- Schedule outside sales visits and make outbound calls to market product sales; identify needs and opportunities to find solutions for customers
- Prospect, lead generations, follow-up, expand territory by growing contacts
- Receive customers’ calls and emails and provide quotes and/or information about products & services
- Work with all company departments/teams to facilitate customer solutions
- Grow your assigned territory from an established book of business
What education and experience you will bring to HCL
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent education and experience
- Possesses 3 – 5 years of consultative sales related experience
- Must have ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint at a high level
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate confidently, clearly, and effectively
- Inbound/Outbound phone work
The Good Stuff also known as What HCL Offers
At HCL you can have a great job that can grow into a great career. HCL offers:
- Work environments that are safe, clean, well-lit, and spaced out with safety dividers
- Excellent work life balance! Monday through Friday work week. Never take work home!
- Travel to customers minimum of 5 days per quarter. HCL has an onsite Personalized Travel Concierge that handles all the travel arrangements for you
- Company provided credit card for work travel expenses. No waiting to be reimbursed!
- Training and career development with onboarding program and tuition assistance for employees who wish to develop their career
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentive programs
- Health care and wellbeing programs including medical, dental, vision and wellness
- Paid time off including vacation and personal time
- 401K retirement savings with a generous company match
- Rainy Day Savings Program for unplanned emergencies with a generous company match
- An established and stable company for over 40 years with a history of being actively involved in local communities