Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Pay: $15.00 /Hour
At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting a local client recruiting for Manufacturing Associate jobs in Fond du Lac, WI. These are long-term temporary opportunities that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable manufacturing experience.
As a Manufacturing Associate at a local client you will accurately record production data, inspect machines, and weigh, label and record buckets with completed product.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Aligning material and put together parts to build more complex units
• Checking output to ensure the highest quality
• Report defective material or questionable conditions to production department supervisor
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-2 year's related experience
• Ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
The starting pay rate for Manufacturing Associate jobs is $15.00/hr., plus overtime as needed.
The schedule for these positions is rotating 3 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts, 6pm-6am.
At Adecco, we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Manufacturing Associate job with Adecco in Fond du Lac, WI, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records