Material Handler- 12 hour Injection
Location: Glens Falls, NY
Responsible for physical processing of finished goods, returns and inventory variances.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Physical Processing of cancelled jobs, production returns and scale downs.
- Repack and salvage finished goods.
- Research inventory variances.
- Material put away.
- Maintain clean/safe work area.
Relevant Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Basic math (addition and subtraction) required.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a week.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
- Must be able to Bend, twist, reach, push, lift for extended periods daily
- Ability to be certified on wave and order picker
- Work is to be done standing up.
- Ability to work well with others in order to accomplish team objectives.
- Must have high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular basis up to 6 days a week.