Location: Streetsboro, OH
Genesis10 is seeking a Front-End Developer for a leading company. This is a full-time role.
- Evaluate user requirements and feasibility of designs
- Work with designer to implement first pass of prototypes in HTML/CSS/JS.
- Collaborate with web developers in the implementation of the UI/UX in real product
- Participate in code reviews
- Maintain CSS and HTML in TFS and be accountable for the feel and look of web pages
- Make sure that product has a consistent feel and look
- Develop in HTML pages and the UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/ UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Learn about XAML and styling WPF applications
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Inductive Reasoning The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions
- Active Listening Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Thinking Creatively Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!About Genesis10:
- 3+ years' experience as a Front End Developer / UI Developer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V