Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Home Health Aide (HHA) - Build your own schedule!
Location: Waterford Township, MI
****Interested in working as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Home Health Aide (HHA) for a Home Healthcare Agency? We have clients throughout Oakland County, you tell us where you'd prefer to work.****
Contingent, Part Time & Full Time Opportunities Available
Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings & Weekends Needed
Flexible Scheduling Options in Wayne & Oakland Counties
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/ Home Health Aide (HHA):
- Observes and reports the condition of patient/client to the appropriate supervisor.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Performs patient-related procedures such as but not limited to: measuring and documenting intake treatments, taking weight, specimen collections; measurements of vital signs; urine output documentation; blood glucose monitoring; sits with patient and provides therapeutic baths.
- Administers non-medicated enemas, non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat packs etc.
- Transports patients and equipment within the facility as necessary.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of Nursing Assistant course
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification as required by state in which employed.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required by Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Pass criminal and abuse background checks, when required by the State(s) in which employee
- Able to communicate with all levels of clinical and non-clinical individuals.
- Able to provide proof of a valid driver’s license, if applicable.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Job Description:
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient care, as appropriate
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in clinics, schools, hospitals, nursing homes, patient homes or occupational settings.
- Work environment involves frequent exposure to communicable diseases, blood borne pathogens and/or potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment (e.g. face masks, goggles, latex and or non-latex gloves).
- Medium physical activity that may require constant lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.
Why choose to work at Interim Healthcare of Oakland County?
Paid Bereavement Leave
Paid Time Off (PTO) starts accruing after 1st shift
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 90 days
401K/ IRA Plans
Company Paid Training