is a new kind of home-delivery pharmacy in a hyper-growth phase focused on adherence packaging.
Our company is professional but fun, dedicated yet quirky. We are fast-paced, highly-motivated doctors, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and support staff who focus on health and wellness (and if we're being honest, sometimes pizza) and most of us have slight obsessions with our pets. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers by treating them like friends and family. We offer a work-hard, play-hard environment with competitive pay and comprehensive benefit plan.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We're now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE
, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Supervisor to lead customer focused internal operations for a fast-growing, multi-shift, national retail pharmacy committed to improving customer medication outcomes through the utilization of adherence packaging and world-class data management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, customer data management, and continuous improvement operations.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A proven ability to identify operational challenges and / or opportunities by analyzing the available data and develop and execute plans to fix problems and take advantage of new business opportunities
- A leader who manages with persistence and is driven by big challenges and has the ability to drive strategies to scale operations quickly / as needed
- High level attention to detail, ability to multitask, highly-organized
- Experience managing in a call center environment
- Proven superior communication skills, both with teams and upper management
- Experience supervising operations in a fast-paced, high-tech environment with superior time management skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and / or healthcare industry
- Looking for a capable leader who is a cultural fit and excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, rapidly changing organization
- Ability to understand strategic vision and then execute on a team / departmental level
- Skilled in change management strategies with a focus on solution-based problem solving
- Comfortable in a role with a high level of ambiguity and confidentiality
- Ability to hold team accountable for daily goals in a metric-driven organization and coach employees to meet metrics
- Proficient technical skills - with an emphasis on Excel
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently yet is a team player
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks and customers in a fast-paced environment
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience managing 5+ individuals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and localmasking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location.
Careers with OptumRx.
- Advanced degree
- Call center environment experience
- Healthcare experience
We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Supervisor, Manager, Call Center, Operations, Team Lead, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Technician, Customer Service, Billing, Enrollment, divvyDOSE, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRx, Moline, IL, Illinois