IT Operations Lead
Location: STUYVSNT PLZ, NY
Ref ID: 02960-0011698281
Classification: Technical Engineer
The IT Operations Lead must be able to assist employees, users, vendors, business partners, and affiliates with technology-related issues. This would be done through collaboration with remote Information Technology staff to support the site’s IT operational needs.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with maintaining site technology systems including:
- Badge Access Systems
- Video Surveillance
- Desktop, Laptop and end user devices
- Server & Network Infrastructure
- Oversees and assist with the installation of new site services and systems.
- Monitors Helpdesk Ticketing system for site related support needs.
- Documents site technology systems and changes.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining security measures, special software and tools to make sure the system is safe from hackers, viruses, worms and other outside threats that could corrupt the system and negatively impact workflow.
- Develops and maintains site disaster recovery plan.
- Acts as IT project lead for site related system and tool implementations.
Job Requirements / Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to quickly learn and use new technologies, as well as how to integrate them in with an existing system.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Shows patience and understanding when working with other employees who struggle to master new technologies.
- Has the ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Proficient with desktop and end user support.
- Experience with server and network typologies.
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security.
- Is able to handle confidential and sensitive information responsibly.
- Exhibits knowledge of client server and storage environments.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Demonstrates ability to work and conduct research independently.
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field from a college or University accredited by the US Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization with 2 plus years of general IT support experience.
- Certification from Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare or Linux/Unix.
Cisco CCNA, Microsoft Certification, VMware, Server Administration, Network Infrastructure, Ticketing System, Desktop Support, Disaster Recovery Business Continuity, Audio Video
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.