Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
Location: Port Washington, WI
Port Washington, WI
3rd shift 11PM – 7AM
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Making sure all production equipment is safe for use.
- Continuously making sure the production plant is in safe and secure.
- Fix any issues on production machines and plant equipment.
- Execute line and equipment changeovers.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on machinery.
- Troubleshoot any problems with production equipment and solve the problem.
- Collaborate with team members and brainstorm to fix ideas and learn new ones.
- Work with team members and work independently.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma, GED or at least 2 years of experience working on machines.
- Prior experience in Maintenance, Machine Operation, and other Manufacturing equipment.
- Must have knowledge and experience working on Serpentine conveyors, rotary and linear liquid filling machines, spindle, and semi-auto belt cappers.
- Must have experience working on checkweighers, blow-offs, PLC’s, heat sealers and fabric winder/unwinders
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Strong time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while under pressure.
- Direct Hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Scott C. [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.