Location: Lusk, WY
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Registered Nurse (RN)
- Make over $42 per hour based on experience as a RN!
- Up to $5,000 for relocation, based on receipts
- Over 9% match on 401K with 9% contribution for retirement!
- Strong benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Registered Nurse (RN)
- 3 - 12-hour shifts with flexible scheduling, night shift position
- LTC beds spread throughout the floor of this critical access hospital
- Anywhere between 12-16 beds at a time, with 2 RNs on day shift together
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Registered Nurse (RN)
- New graduates are both welcomed and encouraged to apply!
- LTC experience preferred
- Pay range is dependent on years of RN experience - will consider past experience even if it was more than 5 years ago (for retirees looking to get back to work)
COMMUNITY Registered Nurse (RN)
- Just a few hours from the Bad Lands of South Dakota and Rapid City
- Extremely cheap cost of living, less than 30% of the national average for cost of living!
- Just hours from Rapid City, Denver, Omaha, and Lincoln, you are a few hour drive from major metropolitan cities!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 162873
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.