Automotive Service Advisor (Entry-Level)
Location: Richmond, VA
Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Automotive Service Advisor is responsible for performing various administrative services, and providing general administrative support in maintaining the records associated with the day to day operations.
- Answer phones and route accordingly
- Assist with directing drivers of vehicles/tractor trailers for breakdown services, repairs and accidents to the most effective/convenient repair location
- Documenting phone calls into vehicle software
- Giving approval, keying repairs and processing invoices for payment
- Ability to professionally interact with customers, colleagues and command members at all levels; and to foster positive business relationships
- Ability to learn job-related material primarily through oral instruction, observation or on-the-job training
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a US Citizen
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in the automotive service industry preferred
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Must successfully pass Federal background check
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Work is typically based in a busy office and fleet/shop environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, climbing, kneeling, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.