Assistant Superintendent - OKC
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Assistant Superintendent. The right candidate's primary responsibility is to assist the Superintendent with the management of the job site as it relates to home construction while providing excellent customer service. This includes but is not limited to scheduling and supervising job site subcontractors, homeowner walk-throughs, inspections, subdivision upkeep, and enforcing safety standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Recognize and enforce quality standards through daily inspection of homes under construction
• Inspect each house daily to assure the quality of workmanship, ensures all work is in accordance with plans and specifications and determines the status as it compares to the production schedule
• Schedule and walk all inspections with inspectors
• Walks each completed home before the homeowner walk-through and closing sign-off to make sure that the home is complete, clean, and meets standards of quality
• Conducts homeowner orientation and any re-walks ensuring homeowner satisfaction
• Notes outstanding homeowner walk-through items and schedules subcontractor to repair
• Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Ability to work overtime
• Develop and maintain good rapport with subcontractors and homeowners
• Execute company policies and enforces uniformity on construction methods to ensure compliance with quality standards
• Assists Superintendent in scheduling of subcontractors
• In absence of Superintendent, makes sure all schedules, policies, and guidelines are maintained
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder where We Build People Too!
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram