Party City Team Member (Sales Associate)
Location: Tulsa, OK
Delivers exceptional customer service through personal contact with customers
Interacts with and assists customers
Answers the telephone and rings on register
Processes balloon orders
Handles Personalization Studio orders
Assists in receiving and stocking procedures
Unloads merchandise from trucks
Checks in shipments
Stages merchandise for the sales floor
Packs out merchandise
Top and down stocks merchandise
Assists in merchandising procedures
Responsible for maintaining assigned sections in store as determined by the General Manager
Sets and maintains merchandise presentation planner (MPP)
Sets and maintains plan-o-grams
Flexes and fills seasonal aisles
Ensures proper labeling and signing
Sets and maintains ad in-stock
Executes corporate directed price changes and clearance markdowns
Assists in ensuring data integrity
Assists with seasonal packaway
Performs other duties as needed
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
- Do you possess prior retail management experience?
- Can you lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
- Are you obsessed with ensuring that your customers are beyond satisfied?
- Are you adaptable and able to manage change daily through your team?
- Do you possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with your staff and customers?
- Team Members will master all Balloon & OMNI channel service platforms, including in-store pickup, delivery, curbside pickup, and others.
- You will manage and plan the daily and weekly workload to deliver on store sales goals and customer engagement.
- You will assist the Store Team Leader and Leads in supporting onboarding and mentoring to new Team Members.
- You will continuously role model behaviors connected to Friendly, Easy and Accurate and support other team members on delivering on our Service Model.
- Team Members are expected to work a schedule that aligns to customer and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts, and weekends).
- Team Members are responsible for supporting an environment that promotes engagement.
- The replenishment process will require you to lift, push and pull up to 25lbs daily.
- Cleaning, store recovery, setting plan-o-grams and endcap maintenance is required.
- Climbing ladders is required to re-stock and obtain merchandise for our customers.
- Ringing transactions on a register is required.
- Utilization of our helium system to fulfill customer orders is required.
PARTY PERKS AND REWARD
- Competitive salary
- Fun working environment
- Generous associate discount
- Lifestyle benefits