Location: Cheyenne, WY
CALLING ALL WARM HEARTED FOLKS IN EASTERN LARAMIE COUNTY!!!
Have you ever wanted to help someone? Are you looking for the right opportunity in a job that provides meaning and purpose? If yes, we may have the perfect fit for ya! Our company, Home Instead, is an in-home, non-medical care provider operating right here in Wyoming! We provide services such as companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, assistance with dressing, shower assistance, rides to appointments, medication reminders, and so much more! Our goal is to help Wyoming seniors stay ‘Home Instead’ for as long as possible. We are seeking very caring individuals to join our team and help meet our mission by helping seniors across Laramie County stay Healthy, Happy, and most importantly, Home!
To consider whether this might be right for you, please consider whether you possess the following characteristics?
- Empathy – do you have a heart for people, especially the elderly?
- Engaging – do you possess an amazing ability to connect with people?
- Innovative/Imaginative – are you someone who is able to come up with potential solutions to some challenging situations and believes a solution is always out there?
- Self-Directed – are you able to work in a fast moving environment where plans may sometimes change?
- Experienced – do you have experience in providing care for people?
- Willing – are you the type of person who is willing to jump into virtually any role at any time to get the job done?
- Joyful – are you someone who is considered joyful and quite a joy to be around?
- Growth Mindset – are you someone who seeks growth in themselves and in an organization that truly makes a difference in people’s lives?
- Mission Driven – are you a values driven person who wants to be part of an organization that impacts how seniors age? One that gives voice to them?
If you answered with an absolute “YES!” to all of these questions than Home Instead is right up your alley. We currently have an amazing opportunity available for folks looking for part-time, flexible work schedules in Eastern Laramie County. This includes the fine communities of Pine Bluffs, Hillsdale, Carpenter, and Burns. We also have hours available in Cheyenne if you would be interested there as well.
- A warm heart and a desire to make a difference in peoples lives.
- Possess a valid drivers license and have valid car insurance
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Must successfully pass a drug test
- Have availability to work at least 20 hours per week
- Are just all-around a great person and someone who can bring joy to those who need/deserve it most
If this describes you please inquire today. You can do so by going to our website to apply at www.homeinstead.com/wyo
(click on the careers tab at the top). Or just give us a call 307-778-6644. We can walk you through it all over the phone.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Team Home Instead
307-778-6644 Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.