Data Analyst III (Business Analyst)
Location: Beachwood, OH
Name: Rachelle Dond
The Data Analyst participates in the strategic identification, development and release of healthcare information technology programs to support improvement in healthcare quality activities for the IPRO End Stage Renal Disease program. This position will provide guidance and define system requirements that optimize performance and technology utilization by program staff. This position is responsible for implementing and supporting systems such as Freshdesk, Salesforce, Moodle, Smartsheets and others to support both internal and external customers in quality improvement healthcare activities. The candidate will support gathering business requirements and translating these requirements into written materials that can be used by system programmers to generate project reports and trend analysis of healthcare information, obtained from a variety of sources, including administrative, clinical, and demographic data.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to present data and findings to audiences with varying technical backgrounds.
- Ability to create logical pathways with keen attention to detail to ensure information and well packaged and communicated.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business administration or information systems, required. Project Management experience, preferred.
- 3-5 years related work experience with proven experience with business and technical requirement analysis, elicitation, verification and release planning
- Must be familiar with data visualization methods, customer relationship management systems and a working knowledge of Microsoft office tools, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management skills and project management software skills including planning, organizing and managing resources.
IPRO offers a comprehensive benefits package.
IPRO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status